Best Blogger Tips

Saturday 4 October 2014

Personal statement for Computer Science Study


Personal statement for Computer Science Study

PERSONAL STATEMENT

I realized my passion for computers at an early age. Since after that, I have decided to adopt this discipline as my academic career and later on as a professional career. After qualifying the higher secondary school certificate I decided to join the professional bachelor course in the field of information technology. I got the admission in 2010 and I graduated out in 2014. I studied science subjects in Secondary and Higher Secondary School.

Meanwhile in the journey of my graduate studies I have studied many disciplines in the computer science including few of main of those: introduction to information technology, information systems, digital logic and design, object oriented software engineering, web design, web engineering, advanced web development, database systems, data structures and algorithms, and ERPs.

Later in the semester, a class project on Object oriented programming subject drew me to the interest in programming languages. I created a GUI based text editor using java programming language that earned me a good grade among the other class fellows.

My extra ordinary skills in the field of Object Oriented programming forced me to choose the field of software development. I polished my skills in computer programming and web development by practicing harder day and night. I was taught java for computer programming right from the beginning of the graduate course NNN So I decided to choose java as my core programming language in software development. With java, few of the main subjects that I practiced harder were OOAD (Object oriented analysis and design), database management system and MSSQL. Among the other class fellows I was only the one who had the best concepts in the field of Object oriented programming. With all these, I have handy skill set in UML (Unified modeling language), data structure and algorithms, and database systems. I did my final year project for the BSIT in java web technologies (jsp, servlets) on MVC (Model View Controller) Design pattern. I created three tier web application called Enterprise resource tracking system that was an amalgam of major concepts in the Object oriented programming. The application has four main models called, Admin panel, Purchase module, inventory module and a transfer module. The basic purpose of application was to track the inbound and outbound logistics of all assets in an organization. It also included the feature of automatic email triggers when the inventory goes low or whenever an admin creates the user who has the access of this software.

At the later stage in my bachelors study, I had decided to do some professional work that could earn my skills that I have learned during the studies so I chose to adopt the free lancing career as a starter and joined one of the famous free lancing site called NNN.com. I signed up there as an expert in the category of computer programming and got a great experience of work there. Until now, I have got 140 client ratings with 4.89 out of 5 star feedback (5 stars). I did many projects related to programming, object oriented analysis and design, databases, ms- sql, technical writings, business process modeling projects, web development projects and also the case study projects that involved OOAD analysis and database design principles to make the UML drawing solutions and the relational database solutions. Many of the projects that I done were student projects that included different software projects for capstone and other assignment projects. These are the web development technologies that I have learned : HTML,Javascript, CSS, Jquery, Ajax and PHP.

I like to solve the new problem by applying my comprehensive skills in the problem domain. I like to do research on internet to find the right material that ultimately could solve my problem.I also took research methodologies course in my graduation that polished my researching skills and trained me how to make an accurate search on different search engines and find out right material that is of value. I like to share my geek ideas on the cyber space through micro blogging. I also used to run a Google blog. I enjoy reading about scientific and technological developments on the Internet and in newspapers and magazines – I find the How-to-Geek blog particularly interesting and I have learnt a lot through my subscription to it.

Now I decided to continue my studies and for that I wish to study in some international university and after analyzing and searching out on internet I found NNNUniversity a good academic institute which can provide me with the facilities and tools through which I will be able to proceed further in the chosen field.

At university, I hope to deepen and expand my knowledge of computing into areas which I have no formal experience of studying. For example, I am keen to learn about artificial intelligence, cloud computing and agile software development methodologies. A computer science degree will provide me with a broad range of exciting career opportunities and I am particularly interested in using the skills that I will gain at university in either research or industry.

I wish to get the specialization in the field of software engineering so that I will be able to develop good software in the terms of customer satisfaction. I wish to improve my problem solving skills by carefully crafting the solutions for the given domain. I am eager to learn more subjects in the master degree from NNNUniversity, such as graphic designing, game development, computer vision and ubiquitous computing. I am curious in learning things and I believe that I will be able to recognize my more talent in an environment where international students from different areas of the Globe are studying.

My hobbies include reading books, surfing internet, listening music and most of all playing the games like cricket, snooker and badminton. Cricket is one of my favorite sports. It will be a great experience of playing cricket in university if the university offers this game. I had a good experience in playing cricket in my university.



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Blogger Tricks And TipsComment here

 

| Bloggers Broadcast © 2010. All Rights Reserved | Back To Top |

Your Text Link Here